Alexander Raymond is an experienced Medical Doctor and Medicine Specialist, currently serving at Central Washington Hospital and Clinics located in Washington, D.C. He has over nine years of experience in the healthcare industry, specializing in Primary Care, Medicine, Healthcare, Patient Care and Urgent Care. His expertise extends to Orthopedics and orthopedic surgery, particularly related to bone injuries. He holds a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree from the University of Washington - School of Medicine.
Dr. Raymond has an impressive career history. He served as a Critical Care Doctor with Doctors Without Borders in Mosul, Iraq for nearly a year, beginning in January 2019. His global medical experience also includes a stint as an Orthopedic Surgeon with United Nations Peacekeeping in Somalia. Fully committed to his calling, Dr. Raymond appreciates the opportunity his work gives him in adding value to human lives and bringing positivity to society. His professional network as indicated by the number of his LinkedIn connections stands at 185.
More about this expert
- Full name
- Alexander Raymond
- Washington, District of Columbia, United States
- Medical Doctor
- Hospitals and Health Care
- LinkedIn profile
- LinkedIn Connections
- Experienced Medical Doctor and Medicine Specialist with a demonstrated history of working in the international affairs industry. Skilled in Primary Care, Medicine, Healthcare, Patient Care, and Urgent Care. Strong healthcare services professional with a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery - MBBS focused in giving basic treatments to any bone related injuries.The health sector can be satisfying when there are provisions of equipment and other medical amenities and workers being treated with great respect for our impact to the society and as well add value to human lives, And create a good relationship between your patient and make them feel comfortable with a smile on their face , i have been in this industry for more than 9 years now with incredible experience in surgery and acquired more professional skills to help skyrocket my career and to continue with my cause to bring positivity to my community, my country and the world at large.
- Healthcare Orthopedics
- University of Washington - School of Medicine
Bachelor of Medicine
Field of study: Bachelor of Surgery - MBBS
- Central Washington Hospital and Clinics
Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) Canada
Mosul, Nineveh Governorate, Iraq · On-site
Critical Care Doctor
Jan 2019 - Nov 2019
United Nations Peacekeeping
Somalia · On-site
Jun 2017 - Feb 2018