Ananth is a highly experienced and knowledgeable Physician with more than a decade of experience in the healthcare industry. Currently residing in San Mateo, California, Ananth works at Signify Health and holds an impressive number of 1077 connections on LinkedIn. They have a firm understanding of clinical medicine and can swiftly grasp complex concepts. Ananth has developed the ability to generate practical solutions from innovative ideas and effectively communicate scientific and technical knowledge. With proficiency in a vast array of areas including Medical Research, Sports Medicine, Management Consulting, they aim to utilize this extensive expertise to develop valuable insights for organizations.
Before their tenure at Signify Health, Ananth worked as a Medical Advisor at MetaMed Research, Inc., contributing customized research for patients with complex medical conditions. Earlier roles include serving as a Physician at Grady Memorial Hospital and a Research Fellow at Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital. Ananth's work as a co-author of Ã¢â‚¬ËœSpasticity in Traumatic InjuryÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ illustrates their specialization in traumatic brain injury, sports medicine, and concussion management. Ananth's academic background includes earning a Doctor of Medicine degree and their presence at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign. They possess notable skills in Healthcare and Machine Learning.
More about this expert
- Full name
- San Mateo, California, United States
- Signify Health (since 2018)
- Hospitals and Health Care
- LinkedIn profile
- LinkedIn Connections
- Doctor of Medicine with a broad set of experiences in the field of healthcare. Have developed the ability to translate ideas into actionable solutions. Able to articulate scientific and technical matters persuasively to individuals in other fields. Possess a firm understanding of the realities of clinical medicine. Can quickly and intelligently grasp a broad variety of complex concepts. Seeking to leverage this proven track record to help organizations develop insights, deliver impact, and create lasting value. Areas of scientific and clinical expertise include: Clinical Medicine | Medical Research | Immunology | Immunotherapy | Biology | Chemistry | Biophysics | General Brain Injury | Traumatic Brain Injury | Sports Medicine | Management Consulting
- Healthcare and Machine Learning Healthcare
- Doctor of Medicine
- University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
Attended in 2019
- Signify Health
Sep 2018 - Present
- MetaMed Research, Inc.
2013 - 2015
MetaMed was a startup medical research and consulting firm that provides personalized, customized medical research for patients with complex medical conditions.
I wrote specialized reports about several topics, including: neuropathic pain in Charcot-Marie-Tooth syndrome; laser-based treatment of refractory skin lesions; and, the use of stem cells to promote healing of scar tissue.
Grady Memorial Hospital
Jul 2010 - Jun 2011
Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital
2009 - 2010
Co-author of Spasticity in Traumatic Injury, by Zafonte, Co, and Srikrishnan. Published in Spasticity: Diagnosis and Management. Elovic and Brashear. August, 2010.
Spasticity: Diagnosis and Management is the first textbook exclusively focusing on spasticity. Our article provides a comprehensive review of the unique characteristics of spasticity in the context of traumatic brain injury.
I gained broad expertise in traumatic brain injury, pain management, sports medicine, and the management of concussions.