Robyn Negro, M.D., is a skilled medical practitioner currently employing a comprehensive approach to health at Del Negro Integrative Health. She combines conventional Western medicine with science-based functional nutrition, mind-body connection, lifestyle changes, and where necessary, pharmaceutical and herbal supplementation. Her methodology emphasizes a tailored plan for each patient, using specialized diagnostic testing and a collaborative approach to wellness.
Dr. Negro launched her work with Del Negro Integrative Health in 2020 in Red Bank, New Jersey. She has positioned herself within the medical practices industry focusing on prevention methods and maintaining an astute knowledge in running a medical office. Prior to this, Dr. Negro earned her M.D. from UMDNJ (now Rutgers) New Jersey Medical School and further developed her expertise through a fellowship at the Andrew Weil Center for Integrative Medicine at the University of Arizona. With this rigorous academic background and her comprehensive approach to treatment, she connects with her patients ensuring they receive personalized, high-quality care, while driving toward optimal health for each patient.
More about this expert
- Full name
- Robyn Del Negro
- Red Bank, New Jersey, United States
- Medical Doctor
- Del Negro Integrative Health (since 2020)
- Medical Practices
- LinkedIn profile
- LinkedIn Connections
- Del Negro Integrative Health combines conventional Western medicine with science based functional nutrition, mind body connection, lifestyle changes and pharmaceutical and herbal supplementation as needed. We listen to the patient's story and utilize specialized diagnostic testing to help tailor a personalized care plan and whole body collaborative approach to wellness.
- Prevention Medical Office
- UMDNJ- New Jersey Medical School
Attended in 1986 - 1990
Field of study: Medicine
- Andrew Weil Center for Integrative Medicine- University of Arizona
Field of study: Integrative Medicine
- Del Negro Integrative Health
Aug 2020 - Present