Doron Katz is a prominent figure in the medical arena, currently serving as a Partner in Primary Care Medical Practice at Access Medical Associates in Teaneck, New Jersey since 2004. With the aim of marrying traditional medical care protocols with contemporary technology, he takes pride in offering efficient, technologically advanced, and personable healthcare experiences. An advocate of continuous learning, he ensures staying conversant with the latest updates in medical literature and implementing upgraded diagnostic screens.
Alongside this enduring commitment in the health sector, Doron plays a pivotal role as the Director of the Internal Medicine Department at Refuah Health Center in Spring Valley, NY since 2005. Showcasing his entrepreneurial abilities, he became the owner of OnlySimchas.com in December 1999 and remains its custodian to date. Exhibiting his skills in Internal Medicine, his illustrious career path is backed by his impressive educational background; he attended Albert Einstein College of Medicine from 1997 to 2000. Doron is an active participant on LinkedIn with 1732 connections, testifying to his wide galactic network.
More about this expert
- Full name
- Doron Katz
- Teaneck, New Jersey, United States
- Partner in primary care medical practice
- Access Medical Associates (since 2004)
- LinkedIn profile
- LinkedIn Connections
- At Access Medical our goal is to bridge old-fashioned medical care with modern day medical technology. Through non-harried visits, a friendly office staff, same or next day appointments, minimal to no waiting room time and easily accessible physicians and office locations, we strive to provide the ideal patient experience. Combine each of these attributes with physicians who stay up to date with the medical literature, implement the latest in diagnostic screening and provide aggressive management of most medical disorders, one begins to understand the culture at Access Medical. Recognizing that all of this is a difficult task given today's medical environment, we ask you to provide regular feedback as to your experience and to let us know in which areas we need to improve. We look forward to hearing back from you, taking care of your every ailment to the best of our abilities and to being there for you and your family in times of need.
- Internal Medicine doctor
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Attended in 1997
- University of Pennsylvania
- Access Medical Associates
Partner in primary care medical practice
Jul 2004 - Present
Private medical office with locations in Manhattan and Englewood
Refuah Health Center
Spring Valley, NY
Director Internal Medicine Department
2005 - Present
Dec 1999 - Present